I have set up M2Epro and all my orders now flow through it on their way to my accounting software the data flow goes like this
Everything has been working fine all the orders and their respective SKU’s are getting through to Sage (Where i print my orders) with the exception of one SKU. I have had about six customers onto me in the last week saying that they have not received their products and when I check their name, postcode & order id in Sage it is nowhere to be seen. I then traced the issue backwards checked in Magento/M2Epro and again the orders are nowhere to be seen. This product SKU is not a M2Epro product it was on Amazon before i installed M2Epro.
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening or had a similar problem?
Can M2Epro blacklist or reject an SKU?
Any help on this would be great
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606