Not so New
I have been trying to create an import via magmi that will allow me to use category ids (12,13,14) as the value. with the aim of having all products on one line each, unlike magneto which would require multiple lines to place multiple category’s.
I tried changing the category header to category_id and put category_reset header with value of 0 as on the magmi wiki, but not much understandable on that wiki.
Any ideas how I would proceed to do this? links?
The column header should be “category_ids”, although I must admit I have never used category ID’s just the category full paths as they’re human readable :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606