Currently when using mega menus with multiple columns in Ultimo it causes sorting alphabetically to be problematic. The way the fill is done is by filling one row and then the next. What i need is it to fill by one column to the next instead of filling rows. This would make alphabetizing very easy on the backend.
Does any one have an idea?
How to you alphabetize large menus with multiple columns?
Hey A Wood,
I honestly could only suggest that you contact the guys on the Ultimo forum, because if there will be anyone who can give you best advice on this, it is them.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606