Fixed It!! Apologies for wasting any time you may have put into this!
my database name, username did not match with what was in MySQL or Magmi.
No idea how they changed but all the same now and working!!
NB in one they looked the same but after copy and paste it worked (must have been a mystery space)!
Not so New
I`m getting the same error now, but I`m not sure how to fix. Can you kindly advise?
As Christopher said above, open up app/etc/local.xml and check your database connection details match what your server control panel says it thinks they should be.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606