Yep by the looks of it.
Take a look at the code here https://github.com/akira28/magento-utils/blob/master/shell/cleanCache.php and there are sub functions for them all
all Clean all caches
Neither did I until I checked again doh!
You should be able to make it work by running it like this:
Either magmi upload or every time we update product qty manually.
looks like ‘files’ option takes care of this for me. Happy days.
So i have it clean all cache in the morning
35 2 * * * php /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/shell/cleanCache.php –all > /dev/null 2>&1
and refresh all cash type a bit more often
10 * * * * php /home/XXXXXXX/public_html/shell/cleanCache.php –clean files > /dev/null 2>&1
very nice find, this script, thank you.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606