Not so New
It appears when updating attributes & images, Magmi checks to see if the value you’re entering matches that value that already exists. In the case of images, it checks only file name, no other statistic about the file (such as size). If the value is the same, it does not proceed with replacing it. I loaded a lot of images and made the mistake of not re-sizeing them. So I re-sized the same images but when I overwrite it, it seems to ignore it keeping the original image i loaded in Magento. Anybody have a work around for this?
Thanks in advance
Not so New
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606