Not so New
The Magmi save profile keeps reverting to install default, I am trying to set it to “Create new items & update existing items” but it reverts back to “Update existing items & skip new items”.
I tried changing it and then saving profile, but it reverts back, I also tried changing it and going in to configuration and saving global config.
Any ideas what might cause this?
This isn’t saved as as part of the profile, it’s reset each time you view the page.
So it’s not you going mad, it’s just the way Magmi works.
Does that help you?
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606