I’m following the tutorial and on step 3 of the installation wizard Magmi is asking me for a my Database password. I’m testing Magmi on my local machine first which does not have a database password. The installer is not allowing me to proceed without a db password, it gives me a error notice:
Oh Snap! All fields in Red are required! Please check the values and re-enter them if needed.
How can I get passed this?
It worked :)
I also removed the database password from the Magmi Admin Panel under the configuration tab.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606