Hi Guys, I’ve just had my site moved from one hosting VPS to a new one. The website is working fine but, the Magmi installation is saying: No csv files found in /home/********/public_html/magmi-importer/var/import
Is it pointing to the wrong var directory as there is no var/import in the magmi-importer directory only in the root and this is the one I’ve always worked with?
I’ve tried adding var/import to the magmi-importer directory but, when I attempt to import I get: error 1:SQLSTATE[HY000]  Access denied for user ‘*******’@’localhost’ (using password: YES) –
Problem solved. Database was not configured in magmi correctly
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606