No csv files found in /var/www/vhosts/*Mywebsite*.co.uk/*sitename*/public/magmi-importer/.var/import
I am in the FTP and can see my File TestImport.csv is at the following:
any ideas? I thought it was the .var so changed the name around but still the same. Also have changed the persmissions to allow total control.
Put the file in this path instead:
And it’ll appear in the dropdown.
BTW Errors are a good thing in that case :)
Just remember that 99% of the time it’ll be the data that isn’t quite right which causes the errors. So start small and work up from there.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606