I’m getting this error on the success page. The order still goes through fine, so it isn’t that big of a deal, but still I would prefer the customer not see an error after placing an order. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Fatal error: Call to a member function loadByIncrementId() on a non-object in /app/design/frontend/base/default/template/checkout/success.phtml on line 66
I tried doing a Google search but didn’t see any solutions.
Howdy Scott ,
I’ve not come across that function before, well at least it doesn’t ring a bell.
Also what’s odd is that it;s in the standard/base theme for Magento.
I would suggest checking that file against the same version downloaded directly from Magento and see if it’s been “tweaked” by someone :)
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606