Our webshop has a daily csv import using Magmi. I am looking for a solution to use Value Replacer update our custom stock indicator atrribute with the following conditions:
CSV Magento DB
|stock_supplier| | QTY | | custom_stock_indicator|
| Y | | 0 (or higher)| | 5 day delivery |
| N | | 0 (or lower) | | Backorder |
Is this possible or do i need something else?
Matt knows Magmi much better than I do so I will send him the link to this question to see what he makes of it, if it’s do-able he will know how :)
Every expert was once a beginner
You’d be surprised what the value replacer can do and as such I’m not to great with it I’m afraid.
However this forum search will help: https://understandinge.com/forum/?search=1&new=1&forum=all&value=Value+Replacer&type=3&include=1 as there are a couple of existing examples in the forums already for you.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606