any ideas on how I can use csv with magmi to clear the contents of an attibute for a sku.
basically we have identified quite a few sku’s which have an incorrect url_key value.
i’ve got a csv ready with 2 columns, sku and url_key but what value do I put to clear the contents of the url_key.
I’ve tried to keep it blank but that doesn’t change the content, just leaves it in place
any help is appreciated
This is definitely one for Matt who is our resident Magmi expert. I will ping him and ask him to get back to you on this.
Every expert was once a beginner
2nd the vote on knowing this as I need to clear an attribute as well.
I read somewhere to read up on the magmi empty values documentation but that didn’t have the answer
See the reply in this post, I believe thats what you’re looking for:
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606