Not sure if this helps at all, but stackoverflow seems to suggest this is where the orders are kept http://stackoverflow.com/quest…..ata-stored
Every expert was once a beginner
Stephen, I don’t know if you have pickPack or not, but this is something you can export with that (in the ‘CSV Export’ section). You can make your own custom CSVs (for selected orders) and include the order id/pp transaction id (amongst others).
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606