Matt & Dave,
I’ve just done a fresh install of Magento 1.8, I have been until now using Magento 1.7.2 with Magmi.. Now I just finished getting everything installed, magento, m2epro, magmi… and just realized in the magmi UI it only has the option to select up to version 1.7.x for Magento version.
Matthew Ogborne said
To my knowledge, it does indeed :)
Thanks Matt! So far imports seem to be working great with 1.7.x selected in magmi.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606