Discovered last night when tinkering about as im want to do, that I was unable to log into our website as a customer. Whenever we tried to log in, the page would just refresh and nothing would happen.
Panic set in as usual, and search on google brought up lots of info. Turns out there appears to be an issue and we finally found a fix which sorted it out nicely.
So for those that are running the latest version 126.96.36.199 at time of writing this, test your store to see if you can log into the frontend as a customer.
It may vary from store to store, and also depend on whether you are using a custom theme or not, YMMV
This is the fix that i used to sort out our issue, bear in mind you need to edit the RIGHT login.phtml file according to your theme. You can turn on developer blocks etc to see where your login.phtlm file is.
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606