Not so New
Hi forum members,
I have been doing the following tutorial:
I have a question regarding it but when I click the “ask a question” tab once the tutorial is completed, nothing happens and I am unable to make a comment on that particular tutorial.
My question – if you can help – is the same as that posted by the last person who commented on this particular tutorial:
I have followed all the steps but get the following error:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘@’ in /home/ledlight/public_html/custom_scripts/dataflow_scheduled_export.php on line 26
Not sure if this is due to an error in the code which is attached to the tutorial or it is an error on my part – I have reviewed all the edits I made to the code template and they all seem correct. Furthermore, the only “@” in the code is that in my email address.
Thanks in advance.
Not so New
Why Should You Join UnderstandingE?
- Access to over 500 step-by-step video tutorials
- +20 video courses available
- Magento, M2E Pro, Magmi, eBay, Amazon & Design all covered
- Everything is in 100% Plain English
- Learn how to build your own multi-channel software for eBay & Amazon
- Access to the community forums, meet fellow business owners like yourself
Join Now with 2 Clicks
Join now for less that £1 per day you can gain access to over 400 step-by-step video tutorials & learn how to build your very own multi-channel software.
Most Users Ever Online: 1012
Currently Browsing this Page:
Jim @ Moogento: 688
Steve Froggatt: 514
Badeth - UE: 513
Paul Cartwright: 414
Administrators: Matthew Ogborne: 4565, Dave Furness: 4606