Howdy! Do you sell guitars, keyboards, or other musical instruments, parts, and accessories? Well, Etsy have just opened a new sales channel for you on their marketplace. The eCommerce website acquired Reverb, an online marketplace for new, used, and vintage equipment for $275 million in cash, to add a new vertical to their platform which […]
Howdy ! Do you only sell your products online but wish to have a high street presence, minus the high costs that come with setting up shop? If so, luck is on your side as Amazon just launched their first ‘Clicks and Mortar’ pop-up shop in Manchester early this week and are on the way […]
Howdy! Why, here’s good news for small online retailers. Starting August this year, Royal Mail will be installing 1,400 parcel postboxes across the UK to ease the process of sending parcels. After a successful trial period of this breakthrough concept last year, the courier company decided to scale it up in more cities. The parcel […]
Howdy! How’s your selling spree going so far? We’re almost to the third quarter of 2019, so don’t lose your momentum because a series of holidays from which you can gain additional revenues is coming up. Aside from the much anticipated Amazon Prime Day, there other important dates that will help propel your sales […]
Howdy! Third-party sellers on Amazon.cn can no longer sell and receive services through the marketplace beginning 18th July. Amazon have decided to end their eCommerce business in China due to the stiff competition with Chinese e-tailers like Alibaba and JD.com. The company would rather focus on cross-border trade which will benefit Chinese retailers who sell […]
Howdy! As companies continue to aim for a big slice of the eCommerce pie, online shopping becomes easier and faster for consumers. The tightening competition between retailers, suppliers, and logistics companies, who only have one goal in mind — to emerge as the best choice — has given online shoppers more options. Even Italy’s […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Effective Couponing Can Get More German Consumers OnlineAugust 8, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Etsy Expands Niche with Acquisition of Musical Equipment MarketplaceJuly 26, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Business Prime Expands to the UKJuly 8, 2019 - 8:16 am
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a Two-Day EventJune 28, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...