Howdy ! Do you only sell your products online but wish to have a high street presence, minus the high costs that come with setting up shop? If so, luck is on your side as Amazon just launched their first ‘Clicks and Mortar’ pop-up shop in Manchester early this week and are on the way […]
Howdy! Why, here’s good news for small online retailers. Starting August this year, Royal Mail will be installing 1,400 parcel postboxes across the UK to ease the process of sending parcels. After a successful trial period of this breakthrough concept last year, the courier company decided to scale it up in more cities. The parcel […]
Howdy! How’s your selling spree going so far? We’re almost to the third quarter of 2019, so don’t lose your momentum because a series of holidays from which you can gain additional revenues is coming up. Aside from the much anticipated Amazon Prime Day, there other important dates that will help propel your sales […]
Howdy! Third-party sellers on Amazon.cn can no longer sell and receive services through the marketplace beginning 18th July. Amazon have decided to end their eCommerce business in China due to the stiff competition with Chinese e-tailers like Alibaba and JD.com. The company would rather focus on cross-border trade which will benefit Chinese retailers who sell […]
Howdy! As companies continue to aim for a big slice of the eCommerce pie, online shopping becomes easier and faster for consumers. The tightening competition between retailers, suppliers, and logistics companies, who only have one goal in mind — to emerge as the best choice — has given online shoppers more options. Even Italy’s […]
Howdy! While most online retailers aspire no end to cash in on products under their own private label, and others like Amazon are actually pushing up the sales of their store brands, German e-tailer Zalando are ending their private label business. The fashion eCommerce site announced that they’re shutting down zLabels on 1st April as […]
Howdy! How time flies! The first quarter of 2019 is about to end. We hope that everything is going according to plan and you have managed to increase your sales by taking advantage of the most important dates we told you about. As we approach the second quarter, we list the key dates to watch […]
Howdy! News of Facebook investing in several startups, specifically those that are focused on messaging and AI apps, is unsurprising. After all, their CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg stressed a few years back that the future of the company will be all about artificial intelligence. He says a strong AI infrastructure will prevent the proliferation […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...