Howdy! Third-party sellers on Amazon.cn can no longer sell and receive services through the marketplace beginning 18th July. Amazon have decided to end their eCommerce business in China due to the stiff competition with Chinese e-tailers like Alibaba and JD.com. The company would rather focus on cross-border trade which will benefit Chinese retailers who sell […]
Howdy! As companies continue to aim for a big slice of the eCommerce pie, online shopping becomes easier and faster for consumers. The tightening competition between retailers, suppliers, and logistics companies, who only have one goal in mind — to emerge as the best choice — has given online shoppers more options. Even Italy’s […]
Howdy! While most online retailers aspire no end to cash in on products under their own private label, and others like Amazon are actually pushing up the sales of their store brands, German e-tailer Zalando are ending their private label business. The fashion eCommerce site announced that they’re shutting down zLabels on 1st April as […]
Howdy! How time flies! The first quarter of 2019 is about to end. We hope that everything is going according to plan and you have managed to increase your sales by taking advantage of the most important dates we told you about. As we approach the second quarter, we list the key dates to watch […]
Howdy! News of Facebook investing in several startups, specifically those that are focused on messaging and AI apps, is unsurprising. After all, their CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg stressed a few years back that the future of the company will be all about artificial intelligence. He says a strong AI infrastructure will prevent the proliferation […]
Howdy! Are you happy with the eCommerce platform that you’re currently using for your business? We ask because a new report which was released by cloud service provider Yottaa revealed that more than half of online retailers are planning to replatform in 2019. The company surveyed the plans of over 140 online retailers for this […]
Howdy! Amazon have just opened a new door of opportunity for online sellers whose goods are targeted at young customers, specifically teenagers. They recently launched the ‘Amazon for Teens’ program, giving 13 to 17-year-olds the ability to create and use their own Amazon account to search and purchase products on their own. Aside from their […]
Howdy ! The new year signifies another chance to overcome challenges and learn fresh tactics to take your online business to the next rung of the success ladder. To set you on the right track, we’ve compiled important shopping holidays in 2019 that will surely increase your profit margin. By taking note of these dates, […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon’s Third-Party Sellers Beat Their First-Party BusinessApril 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s New Fixed-Price Policy Came Out Later Than ExpectedApril 9, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Retail Revival Earns Wolverhampton Retailers £2M in SalesApril 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Poste Italiane Aims to Compete with Amazon’s Prime DeliveryMarch 28, 2019 - 8:33 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...