Howdy ! The UK’s subscription box market is projected to increase by 72% and hit the £1 billion mark in 2022. That’s according to Royal Mail’s new report, which reveals the attitude of consumers towards retailers from whom they receive sample products every month. In a survey of 2,000 shoppers and 53 directors and senior […]
Howdy ! If you haven’t started selling outside the United Kingdom yet, it’s about time you gave some thought to it because you have a huge potential market out there. More overseas shoppers have bought from UK online businesses than from any other European country, according to a new study. For the fourth annual Global […]
Howdy ! Now that summer is over, parents are busy shopping for their children’s school uniforms, shoes, backpacks, and other supplies in preparation for this school year. Parents spent close to £1 billion in back-to-school shopping last year, making it the UK’s third largest shopping event, next to Black Friday and Christmas, according to Mintel. […]
Howdy ! The battle between tech giants for a dominant position in India’s eCommerce space has intensified as Google joined in. Through their online payment system, which was renamed Google Pay, the company are launching their own eCommerce platform in India to go head to head with online retail giants Amazon, Flipkart and Walmart. According […]
Howdy ! The favourite photo and video-sharing app of celebrities and celebrity wannabes is increasingly becoming a platform to showcase various fashion statements. Instagram has turned into an online album for users’ outfits of the day, whereas it merely kept them connected and up to date with each other’s lives once upon a time. […]
Howdy ! Players in the retail industry should try their best to foster a healthy competition for the sake of their customers. Practicing price discrimination to curb competition, for fear of being surpassed by others, does one’s business no good. Royal Mail made headlines recently as communications regulator Ofcom slapped them with a £50 million […]
Howdy ! Fast fashion is changing the way retailers produce, promote, and sell their goods. New trends used to sustain the market demand for an entire fashion season, but fast-fashion retailers are moving them from the runway to the closets of customers in just a matter of weeks, if not minutes. Fashion shows are […]
Howdy ! What could have caused Shopify’s small growth rate in the previous quarter? The Canadian eCommerce company were bombarded with questions about their small Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV) for the second quarter of 2018. Their second-quarter financial results showed a GMV of $9.1 billion, a 56% year-on-year increase; being lower than the 64% growth […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Live Christmas Trees on AmazonSeptember 25, 2018 - 8:00 am
- More UK Businesses Steer towards the Subscription Box MarketSeptember 20, 2018 - 8:00 am
- UK is Overseas Shoppers’ Top Destination in EuropeSeptember 18, 2018 - 8:00 am
- PayPal Achieves 250M Active UsersSeptember 13, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Puts Advertising Services under One UmbrellaSeptember 11, 2018 - 9:53 am
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- "Complete Tutorial" Not Working
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- Ultimo theme not displaying after upload?
- Uploading Ultimo files - no such file or directory
- is anyone here using Magento 2?
- How do I automate a datafeed (stock, pricing updates) from a supplier into our magento website?
- Magento 2 Set-up
- Changing to understandDi Ge Magmi version