Howdy ! Get ready for eBay’s new fees and subscriptions which they rolled out a couple of days ago, along with other UK Seller Updates. All changes made will take effect beginning 1st April 2018 to give sellers more time to determine what they need for their business. eBay have split the pricing changes, hence […]
Howdy ! Are keyboards and touchscreens approaching obsolescence as conversational commerce, or the purchase of products using voice assistants, advances? We ask because online shoppers are increasingly relying on voice-controlled services and devices, such as Alexa, Google Home and Siri, when purchasing products online. Even eBay CEO Devin Wenig envisions voice technology playing a big […]
Howdy ! Just because the holidays are over, it doesn’t mean people have stopped shopping. In fact, many are taking advantage of clearance sales to grab the much-coveted products. So don’t pause! Just keep selling especially on eBay UK where you can create free listings until the 31st of January. The eCommerce giant’s “Only Pay […]
Howdy ! A new study from affiliate marketing company Affilinet shows that millennials are more likely to buy a product that has been promoted by a YouTuber, blogger or Instagrammer than a TV celebrity. 2,293 adults in the UK who are aged 18 to 30 years old say they prefer to buy something which was […]
Howdy ! It looks like online sellers have successfully swayed eBay’s decision to ban listings with watermarked images. Four months ago, the eCommerce giant said it will remove listings that do not comply with their watermarks policy beginning the 1st of March 2018. However, the policy raised doubts when eBay gave mixed signals to sellers […]
Howdy ! Black Friday this year is going to be very big in the UK, as 81% of shoppers are planning to go on a shopping spree and swoop up the best deals. In the US, about 44% of consumers said they are looking forward to the shopping event. Knowing this information as early as […]
Howdy! We wanted to let you know about a fantastic event happening this week in Birmingham which if you are an online seller you won’t want to miss. International money transfer company World First is holding another Online Seller Cellar following the success of its first meet-up during the first quarter of this year. On […]
Howdy ! Boy, do we have great news for all of you who are selling books, video games, Blu-ray discs, DVDs, vinyl albums, and other physical media. eBay has recently launched The Entertainment Shop, a platform for buying and selling items such as those mentioned previously. It’s an avenue for book publishers, music and film […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Why Donate Unsold Inventory to Charity Shops?October 17, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...