Howdy ! Sellers on eBay UK will be greeted with higher shipping prices in the new year. The online marketplace announced a price hike on a number of services that they offer through ‘eBay delivery powered by Shutl’, which takes effect on 4th January 2019. They said the annual rate increase will enable them to […]
Howdy ! On the weekend before the recent Black Friday event, we got wind of eBay’s email to a select group of sellers inviting them to open an eBay store free of charge for the first two months. However, instead of being thrilled about it, the email recipients regarded the invitation with suspicion. They didn’t […]
Howdy ! eBay sellers have a lot to look forward to in 2019 as the company’s new head of seller experience introduces them to new pricing features that’ll help boost their sales. Harry Temkin built analytics during his time at Thomson Reuters, where eBay CEO Devin Wenig previously worked too, prior to joining eBay and […]
Howdy ! eBay and the city of Wolverhampton team up to help local retailers expand their businesses into cyberspace, and prove that online and high street retail can co-exist. The partnership came after a new research commissioned by eBay revealed that 25% of the city’s small entrepreneurs don’t have an online presence — meaning they […]
Howdy ! eBay came under fire again for switching the Best Offer feature on their marketplace from optional to fixed, or at least that’s what the new button called ‘Accepts Offers’ suggests. Many eBay sellers aren’t happy with the change, seeing it as an indirect way of coercing them to lower their prices even […]
Howdy ! Describing something with a concrete object, like a picture, is easier for some people than using plenty of words. That’s the rationale behind the new Image Search tool of eBay, which they launched on their UK site recently. Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, Image Search allows eBay customers to […]
Howdy ! There’s no better way of personalising a customer’s shopping experience than by asking them exactly what they want. Ask eBay about it as they’ve done various personalizing tactics to ensure customer satisfaction in their marketplace. In fact, they recently rolled out Interests, a new feature in their mobile app which creates a personal, […]
Howdy ! Marketplace sellers who use arbitrage to earn money effortlessly are starting to lose sales specifically on the eBay platform. Arbitrage is the method of copying listings from another website like Amazon and reposting them to eBay at higher prices. It costs nothing except a software for sourcing products from other marketplaces, plus it […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- eBay UK Poised to Raise Shipping PricesDecember 11, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Prepare for Holiday Returns with Royal Mail’s ‘Labels to Go’December 6, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Why Shoppers Held onto Their Money on Black FridayDecember 4, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Why Sellers Won’t Bite at eBay’s OfferNovember 27, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Ocado’s Expansion Plans in Three ContinentsNovember 22, 2018 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...
- Premium and eBay Store?
- "Complete Tutorial" Not Working
- Attribute Options