Howdy! The fourth quarter of 2018 saw a big improvement on the eBay marketplace, which raked in $2.88 billion (£2.19 billion) in total sales, beating analysts’ expectation of $2.86 billion (£2.18 billion). The eCommerce company announced in their earnings report that the total number of active buyers on their marketplace increased to 179 million in […]
Howdy ! Aware of how their policies in 2018 had favoured buyers but left most sellers struggling, eBay said that they’re aiming to improve seller protections in 2019. In their first podcast for 2019 which was aired on New Year’s Day, the eCommerce company covered not only what they have achieved in the previous year—AI […]
Howdy ! Sellers on eBay UK will be greeted with higher shipping prices in the new year. The online marketplace announced a price hike on a number of services that they offer through ‘eBay delivery powered by Shutl’, which takes effect on 4th January 2019. They said the annual rate increase will enable them to […]
Howdy ! On the weekend before the recent Black Friday event, we got wind of eBay’s email to a select group of sellers inviting them to open an eBay store free of charge for the first two months. However, instead of being thrilled about it, the email recipients regarded the invitation with suspicion. They didn’t […]
Howdy ! eBay sellers have a lot to look forward to in 2019 as the company’s new head of seller experience introduces them to new pricing features that’ll help boost their sales. Harry Temkin built analytics during his time at Thomson Reuters, where eBay CEO Devin Wenig previously worked too, prior to joining eBay and […]
Howdy ! eBay and the city of Wolverhampton team up to help local retailers expand their businesses into cyberspace, and prove that online and high street retail can co-exist. The partnership came after a new research commissioned by eBay revealed that 25% of the city’s small entrepreneurs don’t have an online presence — meaning they […]
Howdy ! eBay came under fire again for switching the Best Offer feature on their marketplace from optional to fixed, or at least that’s what the new button called ‘Accepts Offers’ suggests. Many eBay sellers aren’t happy with the change, seeing it as an indirect way of coercing them to lower their prices even […]
Howdy ! Describing something with a concrete object, like a picture, is easier for some people than using plenty of words. That’s the rationale behind the new Image Search tool of eBay, which they launched on their UK site recently. Powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, Image Search allows eBay customers to […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Are You Also Replatforming in 2019?February 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Total Revenue and Active Buyers Increase in Q4 2018February 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Lets Teenagers Shop on Their OwnJanuary 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from January to March January 17, 2019 - 8:04 am
- Building Seller Protections is eBay’s Goal for 2019January 15, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...