Howdy! How’s your selling spree going so far? We’re almost to the third quarter of 2019, so don’t lose your momentum because a series of holidays from which you can gain additional revenues is coming up. Aside from the much anticipated Amazon Prime Day, there other important dates that will help propel your sales […]
Howdy! As announced on the 2019 Early Seller Update, eBay have moved all fixed-price listings to Good ‘Til Cancelled, albeit later than expected. The eCommerce giant initially said that by March, all fixed-price listings will be set to Good ‘Til Cancelled by default. However, they rescheduled their plan a few days before April. On 1st […]
Howdy! Six months after selecting the city of Wolverhampton for their Retail Revival programme in the UK, eBay announced that the partnership has delivered over £2 million in sales. The 64 retailers who took part in the scheme have experienced an average growth of 36% in year-on-year revenue since joining in 2018. What’s more, 46% […]
Howdy! The fourth quarter of 2018 saw a big improvement on the eBay marketplace, which raked in $2.88 billion (£2.19 billion) in total sales, beating analysts’ expectation of $2.86 billion (£2.18 billion). The eCommerce company announced in their earnings report that the total number of active buyers on their marketplace increased to 179 million in […]
Howdy ! Aware of how their policies in 2018 had favoured buyers but left most sellers struggling, eBay said that they’re aiming to improve seller protections in 2019. In their first podcast for 2019 which was aired on New Year’s Day, the eCommerce company covered not only what they have achieved in the previous year—AI […]
Howdy ! Sellers on eBay UK will be greeted with higher shipping prices in the new year. The online marketplace announced a price hike on a number of services that they offer through ‘eBay delivery powered by Shutl’, which takes effect on 4th January 2019. They said the annual rate increase will enable them to […]
Howdy ! On the weekend before the recent Black Friday event, we got wind of eBay’s email to a select group of sellers inviting them to open an eBay store free of charge for the first two months. However, instead of being thrilled about it, the email recipients regarded the invitation with suspicion. They didn’t […]
Howdy ! eBay sellers have a lot to look forward to in 2019 as the company’s new head of seller experience introduces them to new pricing features that’ll help boost their sales. Harry Temkin built analytics during his time at Thomson Reuters, where eBay CEO Devin Wenig previously worked too, prior to joining eBay and […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- PR Firms Leak Date of Amazon Prime Day 2019June 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Small Online Businesses Get to Sell in the High StreetJune 6, 2019 - 8:00 am
- A Revolutionary Change to Parcel DeliveryMay 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from July to SeptemberMay 7, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon China to Shut Down SoonApril 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...