The recording from Tuesdays coffee morning is now available to watch via the video above.
The topic of last Tuesdays coffee morning was “Data” and why it’s important for your online business.
A brief overview is as follows:
- Introductions & thank you’s
- A story on how Matt to manually edit over 2,000 eBay listings manually
- Why you need great data to be able to consider other marketplaces such as Amazon
- How the edits went down & how editing 2,000 eBay listings should have gone done
- Why Data is the lifeblood of your business
- How Amazon and eBay look to us and why it should it look to you
- Why software (any software!) is helpful
- How we went from 3 eBay accounts to 15 eBay accounts with the same data, by working the smart way.
Of course a super thank you to those who could make the live event and if you’d like to join us next week, you can do for free at 10am UK time using the button below:
Matt & Dave
PS. The slidedeck that was used is below: