Howdy ! ‘Tis the season to bring home a real Christmas tree without chopping one down. How’s that possible? Through Amazon, of course! The online retail giant announced recently that they’re going to start selling fresh 7-foot trees on their online marketplace starting in November. Maintaining family Christmas traditions, which include shopping for the perfect […]
Author Archive for: DaveFurness
About Dave Furness
I'm a Director & Co-Founder here at UnderstandingE (I am the less Technical one) :)
Entries by Dave Furness
Howdy ! The UK’s subscription box market is projected to increase by 72% and hit the £1 billion mark in 2022. That’s according to Royal Mail’s new report, which reveals the attitude of consumers towards retailers from whom they receive sample products every month. In a survey of 2,000 shoppers and 53 directors and senior […]
Howdy ! If you haven’t started selling outside the United Kingdom yet, it’s about time you gave some thought to it because you have a huge potential market out there. More overseas shoppers have bought from UK online businesses than from any other European country, according to a new study. For the fourth annual Global […]
Howdy ! PayPal has successfully added 50 million users to its payments platform in a span of 18 months, growing its total active accounts to 250 million from 200 million back in February 2017. That’s a clear indicator of the company’s success, and a gauge of consumer trust. According to the company, if it […]
Howdy ! Consumer goods, movies, music, and a multitude of other products will not sell if they’re not advertised on Amazon. Aware of how important they are as an advertising platform for third-party sellers and vendors, Amazon renamed and reintroduced their advertising services. Amazon Media Group (AMG), Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), and Amazon Advertising Platform […]
Howdy ! When Magento rolled out version 2 of their eCommerce platform three years ago, not everybody pounced on this shiny new toy. In fact, many were hesitant to make the shift. Aside from the cost and time it would take to upgrade, the security issues tailing Magento 2 kept many users on version 1. […]
Howdy ! Now that summer is over, parents are busy shopping for their children’s school uniforms, shoes, backpacks, and other supplies in preparation for this school year. Parents spent close to £1 billion in back-to-school shopping last year, making it the UK’s third largest shopping event, next to Black Friday and Christmas, according to Mintel. […]
Howdy ! The battle between tech giants for a dominant position in India’s eCommerce space has intensified as Google joined in. Through their online payment system, which was renamed Google Pay, the company are launching their own eCommerce platform in India to go head to head with online retail giants Amazon, Flipkart and Walmart. According […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Live Christmas Trees on AmazonSeptember 25, 2018 - 8:00 am
- More UK Businesses Steer towards the Subscription Box MarketSeptember 20, 2018 - 8:00 am
- UK is Overseas Shoppers’ Top Destination in EuropeSeptember 18, 2018 - 8:00 am
- PayPal Achieves 250M Active UsersSeptember 13, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Puts Advertising Services under One UmbrellaSeptember 11, 2018 - 9:53 am
Recent Forum Posts
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- "Complete Tutorial" Not Working
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- Ultimo theme not displaying after upload?
- Uploading Ultimo files - no such file or directory
- is anyone here using Magento 2?
- How do I automate a datafeed (stock, pricing updates) from a supplier into our magento website?
- Magento 2 Set-up
- Changing to understandDi Ge Magmi version