Howdy! News of Facebook investing in several startups, specifically those that are focused on messaging and AI apps, is unsurprising. After all, their CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg stressed a few years back that the future of the company will be all about artificial intelligence. He says a strong AI infrastructure will prevent the proliferation […]
Author Archive for: DaveFurness
About Dave Furness
I'm a Director & Co-Founder here at UnderstandingE (I am the less Technical one) :)
Entries by Dave Furness
Howdy! Are you happy with the eCommerce platform that you’re currently using for your business? We ask because a new report which was released by cloud service provider Yottaa revealed that more than half of online retailers are planning to replatform in 2019. The company surveyed the plans of over 140 online retailers for this […]
Howdy! The fourth quarter of 2018 saw a big improvement on the eBay marketplace, which raked in $2.88 billion (£2.19 billion) in total sales, beating analysts’ expectation of $2.86 billion (£2.18 billion). The eCommerce company announced in their earnings report that the total number of active buyers on their marketplace increased to 179 million in […]
Howdy! Amazon have just opened a new door of opportunity for online sellers whose goods are targeted at young customers, specifically teenagers. They recently launched the ‘Amazon for Teens’ program, giving 13 to 17-year-olds the ability to create and use their own Amazon account to search and purchase products on their own. Aside from their […]
Howdy ! The new year signifies another chance to overcome challenges and learn fresh tactics to take your online business to the next rung of the success ladder. To set you on the right track, we’ve compiled important shopping holidays in 2019 that will surely increase your profit margin. By taking note of these dates, […]
Howdy ! Aware of how their policies in 2018 had favoured buyers but left most sellers struggling, eBay said that they’re aiming to improve seller protections in 2019. In their first podcast for 2019 which was aired on New Year’s Day, the eCommerce company covered not only what they have achieved in the previous year—AI […]
Howdy ! Paying a €40 million fine imposed by the European Commission instead of adding this amount to revenues made from Christmas sales is a painful thing any company could experience at this time of the year. Clothing company Guess were subjected to such by the Commission for restricting authorised retailers from the cross-border sales […]
Howdy ! The company that successfully acquires Zalando can instantly turn into Europe’s largest online fashion retailer. That’s what an analyst at German investment bank Baader Helvea said, citing Zalando as a potential takeover target at a low buyout price. Zalando’s share price spiralled down after announcing a second profit warning in the previous quarter, […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Facebook Boosts AI Capabilities with GrokStyleFebruary 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Are You Also Replatforming in 2019?February 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Total Revenue and Active Buyers Increase in Q4 2018February 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Lets Teenagers Shop on Their OwnJanuary 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from January to March January 17, 2019 - 8:04 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...