Howdy! It’s that time of year again when online retailers look forward to meeting, networking, and learning from the world’s successful brands at the annual Internet Retailing Conference. Scheduled on 10th October at London’s Business Design Centre, the much anticipated event will see more than 60 executives and innovators from the biggest brands in the […]
Author Archive for: DaveFurness
About Dave Furness
I'm a Director & Co-Founder here at UnderstandingE (I am the less Technical one) :)
Entries by Dave Furness
Howdy! Do you have a stationary shop but no presence online? If your answer is yes, you need to reevaluate your business model to ensure your growth and success in the ever-evolving world of commerce. A new study from Handelsverband Deutschland (HDE), the umbrella organization of the German Retail Association, showed that many medium-sized retailers […]
Howdy! Do you sell guitars, keyboards, or other musical instruments, parts, and accessories? Well, Etsy have just opened a new sales channel for you on their marketplace. The eCommerce website acquired Reverb, an online marketplace for new, used, and vintage equipment for $275 million in cash, to add a new vertical to their platform which […]
Howdy! Here’s good news for third-party sellers on Amazon’s B2B marketplace. The eCommerce company have just given your customers more reason to keep buying from you with the launch of Business Prime in the UK. The new service makes purchasing office supplies, industrial equipment, and other business-related goods easier for business customers, plus members can […]
Howdy! Get ready to boost your Amazon sales on the 48-hour Prime Day sales event which starts from midnight on 15th July until midnight of 16th July. For the first time in five years, the much-awaited shopping event will be held for two consecutive days. This promises Prime members more than one million deals from […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Effective Couponing Can Get More German Consumers OnlineAugust 8, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...