Howdy, As you might already know I’m used to dealing with the other side of the table, the seller’s side of the table for multi-channel businesses. However, over the past 2 months or so I’ve really got back into hobby electronics and eBay being eBay, it’s a great choice to grab a whole variety of […]
Author Archive for: Matthew Ogborne
About Matthew Ogborne
Selling an item online is easy, but making living from a business that sells online, well that’s something different entirely!
Entries by Matthew Ogborne
In this podcast Matt & Dave from UnderstandingE take over the 2nd Office headquarters in Manila. Here we interview Paul & Auie and find out everything you want to know about 2nd Office.
Howdy , Eighteen months ago we launched the original Magmi course and have helped thousands of business owners create & update their products in Magento faster than ever before. Now after reading & answering a squillion questions in the UnderstandingE forums, we’ve completely reworked the entire Magmi course to make it a lot easier for new users to […]
In this mastermind recording we talk about how to outsource the smart way, sharing tips that we have learnt along the way of now having more than 7 staff onboard, helping UE grow on a daily basis.
We had no idea what would happen when myself & Dave went to the IRX show on Wednesday. I’m still dumbstruck by the whole day if I’m honest. Find out why.
These are the missing user manuals for setting up Magento and M2EPro for selling on eBay. Learn how to setup M2EPro, How to sell on eBay using Magento and how to sell globally on eBay using these user manuals.
There are two options available for when it comes to using Magento attributes for eBay and Amazon titles in M2EPro. But what are the differences?
Learn the tips & tricks to expediate the learning curve for new outsourced members of staff. In just 60 minutes we’ll take you through the steps you need to know and leverage a real-life example.
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Effective Couponing Can Get More German Consumers OnlineAugust 8, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Etsy Expands Niche with Acquisition of Musical Equipment MarketplaceJuly 26, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...