Howdy ! Black Friday gets exciting and earlier each year with Amazon. This year, the most awaited shopping event falls on 23rd November but it starts a week earlier on Amazon thanks to them moving past the week-long bonanza and into a 10-day sale. As a third-party seller on the retail giant’s online marketplace, are […]
Howdy ! There’s no stopping Amazon from dominating the global retail market. This time they’ve set their sights on the United Kingdom’s lucrative fashion segment. After opening their first British pop-up store in London, Amazon launched their ‘try before you buy’ service called Prime Wardrobe to boost Prime memberships in the country. The program is […]
Howdy ! As it continues with its massive expansion in the UK, Amazon goes on a hiring spree for roles to fill its research and development centres. The eCommerce titan is creating 600 jobs for its six-storey office at the Hanover Building in Northern Quarter, Manchester. The new hires will join the company’s software engineers […]
Howdy ! Does your eCommerce website have what online shoppers are looking for, or is it missing important information? We’re not simply referring to a product that’s on trend or relevant, but the crucial details that come with it and influence people to buy. Most brand websites are guilty of providing incomplete information, hence discouraging […]
Howdy ! How are your product ratings on the Amazon marketplace? If it has 4 stars and above, you’re in luck as it could likely land on one of the shelves of the first Amazon 4-star store, which only sells top-selling items from the Amazon website. Located in Manhattan, New York’s Soho neighborhood, Amazon […]
Howdy ! ‘Tis the season to bring home a real Christmas tree without chopping one down. How’s that possible? Through Amazon, of course! The online retail giant announced recently that they’re going to start selling fresh 7-foot trees on their online marketplace starting in November. Maintaining family Christmas traditions, which include shopping for the perfect […]
Howdy ! Consumer goods, movies, music, and a multitude of other products will not sell if they’re not advertised on Amazon. Aware of how important they are as an advertising platform for third-party sellers and vendors, Amazon renamed and reintroduced their advertising services. Amazon Media Group (AMG), Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), and Amazon Advertising Platform […]
Howdy ! As they focus their efforts on dominating Latin America’s eCommerce industry, Amazon have started showcasing the products of third-party sellers on their marketplace in Brazil. The eCommerce giant announced recently that they’re selling clothes, accessories and sportswear on their Brazilian website, allowing independent retailers like you to reach new customers and increase your […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Are You Also Replatforming in 2019?February 12, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay’s Total Revenue and Active Buyers Increase in Q4 2018February 4, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Lets Teenagers Shop on Their OwnJanuary 24, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from January to March January 17, 2019 - 8:04 am
- Building Seller Protections is eBay’s Goal for 2019January 15, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...