Howdy! It’s that time of year again when online retailers look forward to meeting, networking, and learning from the world’s successful brands at the annual Internet Retailing Conference. Scheduled on 10th October at London’s Business Design Centre, the much anticipated event will see more than 60 executives and innovators from the biggest brands in the […]
Howdy! Do you have a stationary shop but no presence online? If your answer is yes, you need to reevaluate your business model to ensure your growth and success in the ever-evolving world of commerce. A new study from Handelsverband Deutschland (HDE), the umbrella organization of the German Retail Association, showed that many medium-sized retailers […]
Howdy! Do you sell guitars, keyboards, or other musical instruments, parts, and accessories? Well, Etsy have just opened a new sales channel for you on their marketplace. The eCommerce website acquired Reverb, an online marketplace for new, used, and vintage equipment for $275 million in cash, to add a new vertical to their platform which […]
Howdy ! There’s no stopping the rise of the robots, but can you see the retail industry being run exclusively by them? That’s bound to happen according to the big boss of JD.com, China’s eCommerce giant that owns a fully automated warehouse and uses drones and robots to deliver packages. “Sooner or later, our entire […]
Howdy ! How often do you update your social media pages and publish new website content that is useful to your followers? If you wait to get in the mood before working on them, you could be missing out on the opportunity to increase engagement and conversion. A new study from Adobe reveals that online […]
Howdy ! Chinese online retailer JD.com is set to challenge Amazon and influence Europe’s three largest eCommerce markets: France, United Kingdom and Germany. Now you know what that means for you and your business. Another sales channel to sell and earn more is going to be made available to you. Next year the company will […]
Howdy ! A new study from affiliate marketing company Affilinet shows that millennials are more likely to buy a product that has been promoted by a YouTuber, blogger or Instagrammer than a TV celebrity. 2,293 adults in the UK who are aged 18 to 30 years old say they prefer to buy something which was […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Acquire New Strategies and Tools for Success in IRC 2019October 3, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Does Your Business Exist to Consumers?September 16, 2019 - 8:00 am
- eBay Urge UK SMEs to Have a Voice in Future Trade DealsSeptember 2, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Key Dates in 2019 for Online Sellers: Holidays from October to DecemberAugust 19, 2019 - 8:00 am
- Effective Couponing Can Get More German Consumers OnlineAugust 8, 2019 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Video tutorials for migrating from magento 1 to 2?
- Moogento on Magento 2
- Magmi Keeps Asking for Login
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...