Howdy ! There’s no stopping the rise of the robots, but can you see the retail industry being run exclusively by them? That’s bound to happen according to the big boss of JD.com, China’s eCommerce giant that owns a fully automated warehouse and uses drones and robots to deliver packages. “Sooner or later, our entire […]
Howdy ! How often do you update your social media pages and publish new website content that is useful to your followers? If you wait to get in the mood before working on them, you could be missing out on the opportunity to increase engagement and conversion. A new study from Adobe reveals that online […]
Howdy ! Chinese online retailer JD.com is set to challenge Amazon and influence Europe’s three largest eCommerce markets: France, United Kingdom and Germany. Now you know what that means for you and your business. Another sales channel to sell and earn more is going to be made available to you. Next year the company will […]
Howdy ! A new study from affiliate marketing company Affilinet shows that millennials are more likely to buy a product that has been promoted by a YouTuber, blogger or Instagrammer than a TV celebrity. 2,293 adults in the UK who are aged 18 to 30 years old say they prefer to buy something which was […]
Howdy ! To help reduce traffic congestion in London, online retailers like Amazon and ASOS may soon be able to use the city’s bus transport system to deliver parcels to their customers’ doorsteps. London’s leading bus company, Go-Ahead, have reportedly been in talks with logistics companies to offer some of their bus depots as parcel […]
Howdy ! Storage and fulfilment space poses a big problem for many online retailers, especially in the weeks leading up to the holiday season due to the surge in orders. But the search for warehouse space ends here as LogistCompare, a warehouse marketplace platform, launched recently in the United Kingdom to provide storage and fulfilment […]
Howdy ! If you’re selling on the Amazon Business marketplace but have not enrolled in FBA yet, it’s high time you considered it to get your products into the Business Prime Shipping programme. Launched recently in Germany and the United States, Amazon’s new paid shipping service offers unlimited free two-day shipping on Prime-eligible office supplies […]
Howdy ! Having a clear understanding of what sells online is as beneficial to your business as having a rich customer database. That will help you sell effectively and meet, if not surpass, your profit margin during and beyond the holiday shopping season. Join Pricesearcher, a free and unbiased product search engine that displays products […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- eBay UK Poised to Raise Shipping PricesDecember 11, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Prepare for Holiday Returns with Royal Mail’s ‘Labels to Go’December 6, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Why Shoppers Held onto Their Money on Black FridayDecember 4, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Why Sellers Won’t Bite at eBay’s OfferNovember 27, 2018 - 8:00 am
- Ocado’s Expansion Plans in Three ContinentsNovember 22, 2018 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Exporting products using Magmi
- How do I get M2E pro to handle Amazon / Royal Mail tracking
- 2 Magento/M2epro installs - 1 Amazon Account?
- Keep checkout live v2 even if browser is shut down.
- How to add a customer review widget to site such as Trustpilot, Reviews.co.uk, Google review badge?
- Magento V1 cache or not to cache
- ....does not match any ASIN and contains invalid values...
- Premium and eBay Store?
- "Complete Tutorial" Not Working
- Attribute Options