Howdy ! A new study from affiliate marketing company Affilinet shows that millennials are more likely to buy a product that has been promoted by a YouTuber, blogger or Instagrammer than a TV celebrity. 2,293 adults in the UK who are aged 18 to 30 years old say they prefer to buy something which was […]
Howdy ! It looks like online sellers have successfully swayed eBay’s decision to ban listings with watermarked images. Four months ago, the eCommerce giant said it will remove listings that do not comply with their watermarks policy beginning the 1st of March 2018. However, the policy raised doubts when eBay gave mixed signals to sellers […]
Howdy ! Does your inventory include physical books, DVDs, Blu-ray discs, and other similar products? If you answered a confident “yes”, aren’t you lucky! That’s because physical media is making a strong comeback, especially in the UK, and can drive up your revenue this holiday shopping season. According to eBay’s new report called “Guide […]
Howdy ! To help reduce traffic congestion in London, online retailers like Amazon and ASOS may soon be able to use the city’s bus transport system to deliver parcels to their customers’ doorsteps. London’s leading bus company, Go-Ahead, have reportedly been in talks with logistics companies to offer some of their bus depots as parcel […]
Howdy ! The waiting game ends here as Amazon is set to launch its marketplace in Australia on Thursday, 23rd of November, at 2pm (AEST). This came as a pleasant surprise for online sellers who were recently informed by Amazon Australia Manager Rocco Braeuniger that the retail giant is launching its new platform soon, without […]
Howdy ! GS1 sets product identification standards to ensure that consumers are able to locate the products that they want, whether in-store or online. Its UK arm has over 32,000 members, 67% of which joined to sell on marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, while 9,000 admitted that they do business on online marketplaces. As the […]
Howdy ! Storage and fulfilment space poses a big problem for many online retailers, especially in the weeks leading up to the holiday season due to the surge in orders. But the search for warehouse space ends here as LogistCompare, a warehouse marketplace platform, launched recently in the United Kingdom to provide storage and fulfilment […]
Howdy ! If you’re selling on the Amazon Business marketplace but have not enrolled in FBA yet, it’s high time you considered it to get your products into the Business Prime Shipping programme. Launched recently in Germany and the United States, Amazon’s new paid shipping service offers unlimited free two-day shipping on Prime-eligible office supplies […]
There are over 500 step-by-step video tutorials available so you can learn how to use Magento & build your very own multi-channel software.
Stay in Touch
Latest Blog Posts
- Online Influencers Affect Millennials’ Purchasing Decisions December 14, 2017 - 8:00 am
- eBay Withdraws Watermarks PolicyDecember 7, 2017 - 8:00 am
- Digital Content Outpaced by Physical MediaNovember 28, 2017 - 8:00 am
- London Buses Eyed as Alternative to Delivery Vans November 24, 2017 - 8:00 am
- Amazon Launches in Australia TomorrowNovember 22, 2017 - 8:00 am
Recent Forum Posts
- Inventory and Shipping software - Can you help?
- Magmi errors when creating new products
- Suppressed ASINs
- Multi - Inventory Dilemma
- Extension for IP geographic re-direct
- New here? Come in & say Hi!
- Magmi uploads to Magento fine, but items do not show on till receipt of EPOS...
- No Magento Connect, How do I upgrade to 1.9.3
- eBay images and https urls from m2epro
- problem with listing products